Snapshots of Life Lately
Trying to get back on the swing of things over here. Its been quite a while since I've had a "good" chance to sit in front of my computer to work on anything, let alone pick up my camera. But let me be honest with you, while on my hiatus, I've been SERIOUSLY binging on Gossip Girl; which I'm not sure If that's anything to be proud of. Am I procrastinating on showing you cool new stuff & what we've been up, totally!! But, here I am. To start fresh (cuz its a new year, duh!) & get back to work. Here we go!
- Sometime last month we went to visit one of our favorite couples in Austin, my Brothaman & Sisybae. Us ladies had a good time catching up while the boys had some time to play on the Wii U. We all went out for drinks (no drinks for me since I'm pregnant), bar-hopped in 6th street, ate at some pretty cool food trucks parked in alleys & heard tons of live music. It was a very relaxing & fun weekend. I've been back once more a few weekends ago, but hopefully we can visit again soon.
- G & I found this AMAZING Colombian/Mexican restaurant near our house not too long ago. I'm just going to leave that there for you guys. NOM!
- Of course, the two absolute loves of my life looking handsome while "working".
- Mambam & I found this book while quick shopping at Target the other day. I almost cried because this was one of my favorite childhood books. Creepy, but still one of the favs.
- Every day I tell Captain that he's going to be a big brother. He gets super excited! I started laying him on my belly so he can also hear the baby. He loves little babies so I am confident he's going to be a good big brother.
- Not sure if I have mentioned El Big Bad to you all before, but their tacos & margaritas ...are an absolute must try. Talk about spicy yumminess! One of my go to lunch places when I'm feeling fancy.
- This past Wednesday we had our mid-pregnancy ultrasound where we found out the sex of the baby. Poppa G almost lost his shit & I was on the verge of tears. But really, I knew the moment I found out I was pregnant what we were having. We're keeping it a secret until out baby shower. We're dying to hear everyone's theories, the gender guesses & of course, their reactions when they actually find out what our little minion is.
- Lastly, G & I's favorite "us" spot, Black Walnut Cafe. I'm sure I've shared this place before. But lets drool over the delicious chicken & waffles & the american breakfast dish. We discovered a location close to our house, which might be the worst thing that could've happen since we'll find a way to be in there every Sunday morning. I just know. HA!
Have a great weekend friends! xo