Snapshots of Life Lately
Currently, one of the "big events" of our lives is moving into our new home. As the song goes: 'first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in a baby carriage...'. Well, we didn't think that it would all happen at the same time, while still looking for a new home, purchasing a new car, G. attending school while also working (both full-time) & while starting a new career. I mean, its been A LOT to do & handle in just six months. Patience, hormones, fatigue have all played their part in this little life episode we have going on. But I am so thankful for my husband. For letting me go from emotionally crazy to unrealistically calm about everything. We've been able to juggle so many things, all at once in such a short time. We've passed this test! Even though there are those few times I'm sure we both want to just scream, we don't. Its been a surreal, beautiful experience & having my best friend to completely bitch about plumbing issues, laugh about that time I drove my new car into the garage door (yea, lets not even go there) & cry to when I've overworked myself & cannot move due to back pain... is always worth it. No one knows or will ever know how much I adore & appreciate everything he does for us. Slowly things are falling into their respective places & we finally get to take a breather (just the two of us) for a few days; starting tomorrow. We cannot wait!!
- At 25 weeks (currently 28 weeks) -- went from a shoe size 6.5/7 to a full 8. What?!
- The last few days at the old home. G & I are so OCD we packed our entire home in 8 hours. Yeap, our ENTIRE HOME!
- Early birthday goods. #everydayMadewell, of course.
- An entire weekend of the bestest friends/family, food, laughs, dog chaos, weird movies and of course, our new home. Best birthday gifts ever.
- When not working, unpacking/fixing, or sleeping... eat birthday cake, watch HGTV & baby clothes shop!
- Captain absolutely loving the new home. Can't you tell? Oh, that happy little face!
(Abercrombie dress, ALDO sandals/old)